Get On Podcasts!
The step-by-step process to reach thousands of potential new customers
32% of the U.S. population listen to podcasts at least once a month, making them a powerful way to attract new clients!
In Get On Podcasts you'll get everything you need to land podcast guest spots, from the pitch template I use to get on roughly 1/4 of the podcasts I pitch, and how to personalize the template so you'll get an email back saying "Yes! We'd love to have you on!" And a step-by-step process for finding great podcasts.
PLUS! You'll also learn how to be a podcast guest that will impress the hosts:
- How to follow-up without you or the host feeling slimy.
- Suggested equipment for podcast guest spots - great for those on a budget and business owners who want to up their podcast audio game.
- How to set up a basic media kit
PLUS! Make sure the podcast guest spot is a worthwhile investment of your time:
- What to talk about to keep the listeners listening
- How to choose a Call To Action
- The "Prepared Podcast Checklist" so you can show up to your interview prepared to WOW the listeners (and won't do anything embarrassing like leave your phone's ringer on).
Practice your podcast interviews! Get rid of those jitters by practicing your interview answers without actually being on a podcast. You'll get a recording of a podcast host asking standard interview questions. After each question, pause the audio and practice your answer!
Grow your audience, grow your business.
Get started now!
Hi! My name is Thea...
I'm a freelance social media manager and consultant, and a marketing coach for introverts.
I also host my own podcast for introverts - Introverts Talking Business.
I've easily received over one hundred podcast pitches. The vast majority of these felt like spam, with only a handful leading me to offer the person a spot on my podcast.
You want to get in front of new customers, and you're willing to put in the work to apply to podcasts. Now let's make sure those pitches are effective! Get the system I personally use to get on podcasts.